January 22, 2019 | The YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles, Asian Americans Advancing Justice-LA

Citizenship Clinic - Los Angeles, CA

Date: Tuesday, January 22 2019

Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Location: Weingart East Los Angeles YMCA

2900 Whittier BLVD.

Los Angeles, CA, 90023

Services Offered: Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400), Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912) - Categories 1 & 2 Only, Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942), Pro-bono Legal Consultations, Child Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-600)

Study Materials Provided: Yes

Maximum Attendance: 15

Registration Information: Yes. Please Call: 213.808.2487 or email NAWC@ymcaLA.org

Cost of Services: Child care may be available, please ask when registering

Lead Organization: The YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles, Asian Americans Advancing Justice-LA

Languages Available: English, Spanish

For More Info: Please refer questions to NAWC@ymcaLA.org or 213.808.2487

Volunteer Info: Anyone interested in volunteering, please email NAWC@ymcaLA.org or call Katie at 765.412.7516.

Required Documents:


-Driver's license or State issued I.D.

-Social Security Card

-Legal Permanent Residency Card

TRIPS OUTSIDE THE U.S.(month/day/year)

-Dates of all trips, over 24 hours, outside the United States since becoming a legal pqermanent resident.

-Destination traveled to


last five years (month/year)

-Complete addresses for the past five years.

-Dates moved in and moved out of the residence.


last five years (month/year)

-Names, dates, and addresses of all employers for the past five years.

-Title of positions held.


-Date and location of any arrest.

-Nature of the offense.

-Outcome of the case.

-Police report and court disposition.


-Names of all children.

-Date of birth.

-Country of birth.

-Number of all children.

-City and state of where they live.


Present Spouse:



-Country of Birth.

-Date of Birth.

-Date of marriage by Law.

-Social Security Number.

-Number from spouse's green card.

-Date and Place of Naturalization.

-Immigration status


Former Spouse:


-Date of marriage.

-Date marriage ended.

-Divorce/death certificate.

-Immigration status.

If your spouse was previously married, the same information is required about your spouse's ex-husband/ex-wife.


-Selective Service Number and date registered.

All males born after 1960 and in the US between the ages of 18 to 26, must register with selective service.

To verify your registration status or if you are between the ages of 18 to 26 and want to register, call (847) 688-6888 or visit www.sss.gov