Citizenship Workshop- San Bernardino, CA
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 pm
Location: St. Anthony's Community Hall
1640 Western Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92411
Crossing Streets: Western Ave. & W. 16th Street
Parking: On Site or on street parking
Additional Information: Members of the Center will help interested attendees complete the
N-400, Application for Naturalization.
This FREE Session will include:
- review of the naturalization process
- discussion of the naturalization exam/interview
- a mock naturalization interview
- free test preparation materials!
- Adjustment of Status Information
Contact Information: please call (951) 943-1955
Sponsored by: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in partnership with TODEC Legal Center