Citizenship Workshop in Arlington, VA
Hogar Immigrant Services is pleased to offer its next
WHEN: Saturday, November 20th, 2010
WHERE: Arlington County Department of Human Services
2100 Washington Blvd. (Sequoia Plaza) Arlington, VA 22204
TIME: 10 am – 1 pm
Registration ends at 1:00 pm. Please be prepared to wait.
PURPOSE: Staff attorneys and trained volunteers will assist eligible applicants in completing
PARTNER: Community Outreach Program (Arlington County Department of Human Services),
COST: $30 ($20 fee + $10 for pictures). We do not accept personal checks.
WHAT TO BRING:
- “Green card”/Legal Permanent Resident card (I-551), which includes your “A#”;
- All passports—current and expired—showing entry and exit dates from the US since you became a legal permanent resident (LPR);
- Dates/addresses for all places where you have worked and lived in the last five (5) years;
- All data (place and date of birth, A#, green card, current address) for your spouse(s)—both current and former. (Please note: if your spouse is a naturalized citizen of the US, please also bring a copy of the naturalization certificate.);
- All data (place and date of birth, A#, green card, current address) for all children—including adult, adopted, and deceased;
- A personal check or money order payable to “Department of Homeland Security” at the time you submit your application. The total application fee is $680.
To pre-register call (703) 534-9805 x250
Hogar is located at 6201 Leesburg Pike Suite 307 Falls Church, VA 22044
If you have criminal convictions, you are NOT eligible for this workshop. Please contact Hogar or a reputable attorney to assist you with your application. At the time you apply you must have a good understanding of English and be able to converse at an intermediate level.